There is plenty for families to do in the area.
- Riverdale House is approximately one mile from Drusillas Park, a wonderful small zoo and children's park. We are also just a few miles from Middle Farm (www.middlefarm.co.uk), a 625 acre working open farm ideal for young children with a hay playbarn and outside playground.
- Being only a few miles from the coast there are plenty of beaches to visit nearby, such as Cuckmere Haven, and Beachy Head is within a short car journey.
- The Seven Sisters Country Park is ideal for people with young children wanting to do some walking.
- If the weather is bad there are a number of local indoor attractions, such as Monkey Business, an indoor soft play area on the outskirts of Lewes, and an excellent swimming pool in the centre of Lewes.
- Other activities available nearby include walking, horse riding and go-karting. There are also a number of castles within the local area to visit.
Tel: 01323 871038